Saturday 7 April 2001
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican). In that special week of April people in US were listening to Butterfly by Crazy Town.
In UK What Took You So Long? by Emma Bunton was in the top 5 hits.
Joe Dirt, directed by Dennie Gordon, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2001
while Dreamcatcher by Stephen King was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 April 2001!
Which were the important events of 7 April 2001 ?
- Saint Herman-Jozef (died 1241)
- World Health Day - April 7th of every year is designated as World Health Day and celebrated by the 191 member countries of the World Health Organization to emphasize significant issues in public health of worldwide concern. Observed annually since 1948.
- The feast of Annunciation is celebrated by the Eastern Orthodox Church.
- Saint John Baptist de La Salle (d.1719)
- Mozambique - Women's Day.
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 07 April
- Timothy Thomas, a 19-year-old African-American, is shot by a police officer in Cincinnati, Ohio, sparking riots in downtown Cincinnati from April 10 to April 12.
- Mars Odyssey is launched.
- An M-17 helicopter crashes into mountain in south of Hanoi, Vietnam, killing 16. The flight was carrying United States armed forces personnel searching for MIAs from Vietnam War
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 2001 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?