Sunday 7 April 2002
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Dylan Frederick .
In that special week of April people in US were listening to Ain't It Funny by Jennifer Lopez.
In UK Unchained Melody by Gareth Gates was in the top 5 hits.
The Sweetest Thing, directed by Roger Kumble, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2002
while 2nd Chance by James Patterson, Andrew Gross was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Das Jahrhundert des Theaters.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Domo-Kun no Fushigi Terebi or Dragon Ball Z: Budokai.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 April 2002!
Which were the important events of 7 April 2002 ?
- Saint Herman-Jozef (died 1241)
- World Health Day - April 7th of every year is designated as World Health Day and celebrated by the 191 member countries of the World Health Organization to emphasize significant issues in public health of worldwide concern. Observed annually since 1948.
- The feast of Annunciation is celebrated by the Eastern Orthodox Church.
- Saint John Baptist de La Salle (d.1719)
- Mozambique - Women's Day.
- John Agar: American actor, a handsome but colorless leading man; better known as the former husband (1946-1949) of Shirley Temple than for his films.
- There are reports that the Poincaré conjecture may have been solved by Martin Dunwoody.
- More than half a million people march on the streets of Caracas protesting against the Venezuelan government.
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 2002 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?