Friday 7 December 1984
It was Friday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Milan Michalek and Robert Kubica.
In that special week of December people in US were listening to Out Of Touch by Daryl Hall & John Oates.
In UK Do They Know It's Christmas? by Band Aid was in the top 5 hits.
Starman, directed by John Carpenter, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1984
while The Talisman by Stephen King and Peter Straub was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Inspektor Vinko.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Mr. Robot and His Robot Factory or Gyrodine.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 December 1984!
Which were the important events of 7 December 1984 ?
- United States - Pearl Harbor Day (observance)
- International Civil Aviation Day
- R.C. Saints - Saint Ambrose: Memorial
- Milan Michalek: Czech ice hockey player.
- Robert Kubica: Polish Formula One car driver.
- Angela Lanter: YouTube Star.
- Aaron Gray: American basketball player.
- Milan Michálek: Czech ice hockey player.
- Luca Rigoni: Italian footballer
- Jeanne Cagney: Actress (Quicksand, Kentucky Rifle), dies at 65.
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1984 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Daryl Hall & John Oates - Out Of Touch
- Wham! - Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go
- Chaka Khan - I Feel For You
- Duran Duran - Wild Boys
- Cyndi Lauper - All Through The Night
- Paul McCartney - No More Lonely Nights
- The Honeydrippers - Sea Of Love
- Lionel Richie - Penny Lover
- New Edition - Cool It Now
- Pat Benatar - We Belong
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?