Friday 14 December 1984
It was Friday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Edward Rainsford and Grégory Adam.
In that special week of December people in US were listening to Out Of Touch by Daryl Hall & John Oates.
In UK Do They Know It's Christmas? by Band Aid was in the top 5 hits.
Starman, directed by John Carpenter, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1984
while The Talisman by Stephen King and Peter Straub was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching City Lights.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing ChipWits or Gift from the Gods.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 December 1984!
Which were the important events of 14 December 1984 ?
- R.C. Saints - Memorial of Saint John of the Cross
- Edward Rainsford: Zimbabwean cricketer.
- Grégory Adam: French horse racing jockey.
- Mike Fuentes: Drummer.
- Rana Daggubati: Movie Actor.
- Divyanka Tripathi: TV Actress.
- Jen Chae: YouTube Star
- Jackson Rathbone: Movie Actor
- Chris Brunt: Irish footballer
- Ed Rainsford: Zimbabwean cricketer
- Howard Cosell retires from Monday Night Football
- Nigeria recognizes the Sahrawi Arab Democratic Republic (SADR).
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1984 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Daryl Hall & John Oates - Out Of Touch
- Duran Duran - Wild Boys
- Madonna - Like A Virgin
- Chaka Khan - I Feel For You
- The Honeydrippers - Sea Of Love
- Paul McCartney - No More Lonely Nights
- New Edition - Cool It Now
- Wham! - Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go
- Pat Benatar - We Belong
- Cyndi Lauper - All Through The Night
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?