Friday 7 February 1986
It was Friday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Michael Orozco Fiscal and Pippa Wilson.
In that special week of February people in US were listening to That's What Friends Are For by Dionne & Friends.
In UK West End Girls by Pet Shop Boys was in the top 5 hits.
Quicksilver, directed by Tom Donnelly, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1986
while The Mammoth Hunters by Jean M. Auel was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Sivi dom.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing The Boggit or James Bond 007: Goldfinger.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 February 1986!
Which were the important events of 7 February 1986 ?
- Blessed Eugenia Smet (d.1871)
- Independence Day in Grenada (1974).
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of Mulk (Dominion) - First day of the 18th month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- Sapporo Snow Festival in Sapporo, Japan (2005).
- Saints Paul Miki and his 25 companians (d. Nagasaki, 1597)
- Michael Orozco Fiscal: American soccer player.
- Pippa Wilson: British professional sailor.
- Stephen Colletti: TV Actor.
- Eli Maiman: Guitarist.
- Michael Fiscal: American footballer.
- Cheikh Anta Diop: Senegalese historian (Born 1923).
- Philippine Corazon Aquino defeats incumbent dictator Ferdinand Marcos but fraudulent returns give the election to Marcos.
- US female Figure Skating championship won by Debi Thomas.
- Twenty-eight years of one-family rule end in Haiti, when President Jean-Claude Duvalier flees the Caribbean nation.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 7 February 1986
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1986 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Dionne & Friends - That's What Friends Are For
- Survivor - Burning Heart
- Wham! - I'm Your Man
- Billy Ocean - When The Going Gets Tough, The Tough Get Going
- Whitney Houston - How Will I Know
- Mr. Mister - Kyrie
- Paul McCartney - Spies Like Us
- Stevie Nicks - Talk To Me
- James Brown - Living In America
- Miami Sound Machine - Conga
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?