Wednesday 19 February 1986
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Marta Vieira da Silva and Bjorn Gustafsson.
In that special week of February people in US were listening to How Will I Know by Whitney Houston.
In UK When The Going Gets Tough (The Tough Get Going) by Billy Ocean was in the top 5 hits.
The Hitcher, directed by Robert Harmon, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1986
while Lie Down With Lions by Ken Follett was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Dragon Ball.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Howard the Duck or Light Force.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1986.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 February 1986!
Which were the important events of 19 February 1986 ?
- Astrology: First day of sun sign Pisces
- Astrology: Can also be last day of sun sign Aquarius depending on the time of birth and the astrologer's viewpoint.
- Chaoflux (Discordianism)
- Marta Vieira da Silva: Brazilian footballer.
- Bjorn Gustafsson: Swedish comedian.
- Marta : Soccer Player.
- Kyle Chipchura: Canadian ice hockey player.
- Björn Gustafsson: Swedish comedian and actor.
- Reon Kadena: Japanese model and actress
- Henri Karjalainen: Finnish race car driver
- Maria Mena: Norwegian singer-songwriter
- Jayde Nicole: Canadian model
- Michael Schwimer: American baseball player
- Marta da Silva: Brazilian footballer
- USSR launches Mir space station into Earth orbit
- Jordanian King Hussein severs ties with Palestinian Liberation Organization.
- The Soviet Union launches its Mir spacecraft. Remaining in orbit for 15 years, it is occupied for 10 of those years.
- Akkaraipattu massacre: the Sri Lankan Army massacres 80 Tamil farm workers the eastern province of Sri Lanka.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1986 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Whitney Houston - How Will I Know
- Mr. Mister - Kyrie
- Billy Ocean - When The Going Gets Tough, The Tough Get Going
- Starship - Sara
- James Brown - Living In America
- Sade - The Sweetest Taboo
- The Dream Academy - Life In A Northern Town
- Mike + The Mechanics - Silent Running
- Survivor - Burning Heart
- Dionne & Friends - That's What Friends Are For
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?