Sunday 8 June 1902
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 June 1902!
Which were the important events of 8 June 1902 ?
- Saint Sabinianus, abbot, confessor [GTZ: Puy]
- World Ocean Day.
- Saint Audomar, bishop of ThTrouanne, confessor (Translation day)
- Saint Elphege, bishop, martyr (Translation day)
- Saint Marius, hermit [GTZ: Clermont]
- Trojecia, virgin (at Rodez)
- Roman Empire - second day of the Vestalia in honor of Vesta.
- Blessed Chlodulph, bishop of Metz
- Blessed Gildard, bishop of Rouen, confessor
- Blessed Maximinus, bishop of Aix en Provence
- Blessed William, bishop of York, confessor
- Blessed Syra of Ireland, virgin
- Syria, virgin (at Troyes)
- saint Medard, bishop of Noyon, confessor [common]
- Albe [Renaut A Joostens]: Flemish writer (Andalusian Diary).
- Grant Lewi: American astrologer, author, teacher and editor.
- Jean Marchat: French film actor who appeared in around fifty films during his career.
- Rose Stephens: American professional astrologer in Seattle, WA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1902 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- In the Sweet Bye and Bye - Haydn Quartet
- My Carolina Lady - Harry Macdonough
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
What news were making the headlines those days in June 1902?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?