Monday 9 June 1902
It was Monday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Skip James .
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1902.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 9 June 1902!
Which were the important events of 9 June 1902 ?
- Saint Efrem=Saint Ephraim, deacon, Doctor of the Church
- Blessed Diana d'Andalo
- Saint Pelagia, virgin, martyr [BLS]
- Saint Vincent, deacon, martyr [BLS]
- Blessed Richard, bishop of Andria, Apulia
- Saint Liborius, bishop (of LeMans), confessor [GTZ: LeMans]
- Saint Edmund, bishop of Canturbury, confessor (Translation day) [GTZ: England]
- Saint Diomedes
- =? Blessed Columba, abbot, confessor [GTZ: Scotland]
- Saint Columba (called Saint Columcille in Ireland, where he is honoured as one of the islands three patron saints)
- Saint Alexander, martyr [GTZ: Russia]
- Roman Empire paganism - third day of the Vestalia in honor of the goddess Vesta
- Saint Primus and Felicianus, martyrs [common]
- Skip James: American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 1969).
- 1st Automat restaurant opens (818 Chestnut St, Philadelphia)
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1902 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- In the Sweet Bye and Bye - Haydn Quartet
- My Carolina Lady - Harry Macdonough
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in June 1902?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?