Saturday 10 May 1919
It was Saturday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Ella Grasso and Tibor Sarai.
Broken Blossoms or The Yellow Man and the Girl, directed by D.W. Griffith, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1919
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1919.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 May 1919!
Which were the important events of 10 May 1919 ?
- Saint Gordianus
- Saint Isidore the Laborer
- Saint John of Avila
- Saint Job
- Saint Quaratus and Quintus
- Saint Peter Van
- Saint William of Pontoise
- Buddha's Birthday in Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, and South Korea.
- Saint Francis of Assisi
- Saint Solange
- The first possible day on which Pentecost may fall.
- Akshaya Tritya in Hinduism.
- Astronomy Day in the United States.
- Birds' and Trees' Day in Hungary
- Memorial Day of Blessed Damien of Moloka'i
- Celebration of the Clandestine Retreat of Ma'at and Ra in Ancient Egypt.
- Constitution Day in the Federated States of Micronesia.
- Inauguration Day in South Africa.
- Mania (mythology) in Ancient Rome.
- The marriage of Shiva to Meenakshi in Madurai, India
- Ella Grasso: (Governor-Democrat-Connecticut).
- Tibor Sarai: composer.
- Louis Sen: A Kaw Surinam dam builder.
- André Diligent: French politician, lawyer.
- Alexander Rhea: Whitney EXecutives.
- 45th Kentucky Derby: Johnny Loftus aboard Sir Barton wins in 2:09.8.
- Race riot in Charleston South Carolina, two blacks killed.
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1919 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Byron G. Harlan - How Ya Gonna Keep 'Em Down on the Farm (After They've Seen Paree)
- Marche Francaise - Victor Military Band
- Sometime - Joseph C. Smith's Orchestra
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?