Monday 13 February 1911
It was Monday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
In the Hands of Impostors, directed by August Blom, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1911
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 February 1911!
Which were the important events of 13 February 1911 ?
- Armand-François Le Bourgeois: French Catholic clergyman, the bishop of Autun in central France from 1966 until his retirement in 1987.
- Faiz Faiz: Indian-Pakistani poet and journalist (d. 1984).
- Jean Muir: American actress and singer (d. 1996).
- Frank Delfino: American actor (d. 1997).
- Emmanuel Hublot: Verdun Military man.
- André Hardellet: French poet and writer. He was the 1974 winner of the Prix des Deux Magots. He died on 24 July 1974, Paris.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1911 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Mother Machree - Will Oakland
- I Love It! - Arthur Collins
- Stop, Stop, Stop (Come Over and Love Me Some More) - Elida Morris
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in February 1911?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 13 February 1911 and get them!