Tuesday 13 February 1951
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include David Naughton in Hartford and Greg Fulginiti.
Operation Pacific, directed by George Waggner, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1951
while Joy Street by Frances Parkinson Keyes was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Victor Borge Show.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 February 1951!
Which were the important events of 13 February 1951 ?
- David Naughton in Hartford: Connecticut, USA; actor (My Sister Sam, Seperate Vacations).
- Greg Fulginiti: American mastering engineer.
- Hagan Bayley: English biochemist and academic.
- Ellen Bry: American actress.
- David Naughton: American actor and singer.
- Lloyd C Douglas: American author (Born 1877).
- Korean War: Battle of Chipyong-ni, which represented the ''high-water mark'' of the Chinese incursion into South Korea, commences.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 13 February 1951
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1951 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?