Saturday 18 February 1911
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jānis Vītols .
In the Hands of Impostors, directed by August Blom, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1911
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1911.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 February 1911!
Which were the important events of 18 February 1911 ?
- Independence Day in The Gambia (1965)
- Jānis Vītols: Latvian cyclist (d. 1993).
- Billy Murdoch: Australian cricketer (Born 1854).
- The first official flight with air mail takes place in Allahabad, British India, when Henri Pequet, a 23-year-old pilot, delivers 6,500 letters to Naini, about 10 kilometres (6.2 mi) away.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1911 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Winter - Lyric Quartet
- Alma - Harry Anthony & Inez Barbour
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in February 1911?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?