Monday 6 February 1911
It was Monday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
In the Hands of Impostors, directed by August Blom, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1911
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 February 1911!
Which were the important events of 6 February 1911 ?
- Bob Marley Day in Rastafarianism (Jamaica and Ethiopia)
- Waitangi Day (National Holiday) in New Zealand
- Sami National Day (known as Lapps; in Finland and Scandinavia)
- Saint Amandus, Apostle of the Franks
- Saint Vedastus (+540)
- Saint Dorothea, patron saint of florists
- Saint Paul Miki
- Ronald Reagan: American politician, elected U.S.
- 1st old-age home opened in Prescott, Arizona
- Great fire destroys downtown Constantinople / Istanbul Turkey
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1911 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Under the Yum Yum Tree - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
- La Boheme - Mi Chiamano Mimi (My Name is Mimi) - Nellie Melba
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in February 1911?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 6 February 1911 and get them!