Tuesday 14 August 1990
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican). In that special week of August people in US were listening to Vision Of Love by Mariah Carey.
In UK Turtle Power by Partners In Kryme was in the top 5 hits.
Wild at Heart, directed by David Lynch, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1990
while The Burden Of Proof by Scott Turow was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 August 1990!
Which were the important events of 14 August 1990 ?
- Paraguay - Flag Day
- St. Maximilian Kolbe
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of several saints: St. Eusebius of Rome
- United States - National Code talkers Day
- Pakistan - Independence Day
- RC saints - Maximilian Kolbe (Polish Franciscan priest martyred by Nazis in 1941)
- Morocco - Allegiance of Oued Eddahab or Rfo de Oro
- United States - National Creamsicles Day
- Jaydee Bixby: Canadian singer.
- Warren Spencer: American noted family, the fourth child of Judge Polly Jackson Spencer.
- Denver votes for a 1 percent sales tax to pay for a baseball franchise.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 1990 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 14 August 1990 and get them!
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?