Monday 20 August 1990
It was Monday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Ross Irvine and Jake Hall.
In that special week of August people in US were listening to Vision Of Love by Mariah Carey.
In UK Turtle Power by Partners In Kryme was in the top 5 hits.
The Witches, directed by Nicolas Roeg, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1990
while The Burden Of Proof by Scott Turow was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Let the Blood Run Free.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Adventures of Lolo 2 or Captain Skyhawk.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 August 1990!
Which were the important events of 20 August 1990 ?
- Morocco - Revolution of the King and the People Day
- RC saints - Saint Bernard of Clairvaux
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of Asm� (Names) - First day of the ninth month of the Bah�'f Calendar
- Estonia - Restoration Day
- Hungary - St. Stephen's day, the main national holiday in Hungary
- Ross Irvine: Scottish child murder victim in the Dunblane school massacre.
- Jake Hall: Reality Star.
- Leigh Griffiths: Soccer Player.
- Jasmyn Banks: English actress.
- Macauley Chrisantus: Nigerian footballer.
- Venelin Filipov: Bulgarian footballer
- Fabien Jarsalé: French footballer
- Bradley Klahn: American tennis player
- Ranomi Kromowidjojo: Dutch swimmer
- Conlin McCabe: Canadian rower
- Marc Turfkruijer: Flemish movie journalist / writer.
- Gene Michael names New York Yankee VP / GM replacing Harding Peterson
- George Steinbrenner steps down as New York Yankees owner.
- New York Yankees' player Kevin Mass is quickest to reach 15 home runs (approx 132 at bat).
- Iraq moves Western hostages to military installations (human shields).
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 1990 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?