Friday 14 March 1986
It was Friday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican). In that special week of March people in US were listening to Sara by Starship.
In UK Chain Reaction by Diana Ross was in the top 5 hits.
Highlander, directed by Russell Mulcahy, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1986
while The Bourne Supremacy by Robert Ludlum was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1986.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 March 1986!
Which were the important events of 14 March 1986 ?
- Albania - Summer Day: Albanian holiday Summer is celebrated in this day in Elbasan and its surroundings.
- Pi Day - unofficial mathematics holiday.
- Roman Empire - Equirria, horse races in honor of Mars were held.
- Saint Mathildis
- Saint Paulina
- Blessed Eve of Liege
- Japan - White Day: Japanese holiday similar to Valentine's Day (men give gifts to women).
- Este Haim: Rock Singer.
- Jamie Bell: Movie Actor.
- Elton Chigumbura: Zimbabwean cricketer.
- Jessica Gallagher: Australian Paralympic alpine skier and track and field athlete.
- Andy Taylor: British/English footballer.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1986 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Starship - Sara
- Heart - These Dreams
- Mr. Mister - Kyrie
- Atlantic Starr - Secret Lovers
- Whitney Houston - How Will I Know
- John Cougar Mellencamp - R.O.C.K. In The U.S.A. (A Salute To 60's Rock)
- Falco - Rock Me Amadeus
- Mike + The Mechanics - Silent Running
- Thompson Twins - King For A Day
- Elton John - Nikita
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?