Monday 10 March 1986
It was Monday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican). In that special week of March people in US were listening to Sara by Starship.
In UK Chain Reaction by Diana Ross was in the top 5 hits.
Highlander, directed by Russell Mulcahy, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1986
while The Bourne Supremacy by Robert Ludlum was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1986.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 March 1986!
Which were the important events of 10 March 1986 ?
- Saint Anastasia
- Saint Macharius (d.335)
- Saint John Ogilvie (died 1615)
- Saint Himelin
- Saint Blankaard
- Tibetian national Uprising day
- Fans of video game character Mario celebrate Mar10 Day, by singing songs about him, watching the movie and show, and playing Mario games.
- Doctors Day - (Venezuela).
- Christos Gatzimos: American noted family, son of country singer Crystal Gayle and her husband, manager Bill Gatzimos.
- JC de Vera: Filipino actor.
- Ray Milland: Actor (Lost Weekend - Academy Award 1945), dies at 81.
- Ernie Lombardi, National League Most Valuable Player in 1938, and Bobby Doerr, elected to Baseball Hall of Fame.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1986 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Starship - Sara
- Heart - These Dreams
- Mr. Mister - Kyrie
- Atlantic Starr - Secret Lovers
- Whitney Houston - How Will I Know
- John Cougar Mellencamp - R.O.C.K. In The U.S.A. (A Salute To 60's Rock)
- Falco - Rock Me Amadeus
- Mike + The Mechanics - Silent Running
- Thompson Twins - King For A Day
- Elton John - Nikita
Get back in touch
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?