Sunday 30 March 1986
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Beni Arashiro and Sergio Ramos.
In that special week of March people in US were listening to Rock Me Amadeus by Falco.
In UK Chain Reaction by Diana Ross was in the top 5 hits.
The Money Pit, directed by Richard Benjamin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1986
while The Bourne Supremacy by Robert Ludlum was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Mezon Ikkoku.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Baluba-Louk No Densetsu or Gunship.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 March 1986!
Which were the important events of 30 March 1986 ?
- Saint John Climacus (died 649)
- Easter in 1975, 1986, 1991, and 1997.
- Roman Empire - Festival devoted to Salus.
- Land Day.
- Spiritual Baptist/Shouter Liberation Day - Public holiday in Trinidad and Tobago.
- National Doctors' Day - observed in the USA.
- Saint Quirinus (d. 117)
- Saint Veronus
- Blessed Amadeus IX of Savoy
- Beni Arashiro: Japanese singer.
- Sergio Ramos: Spanish footballer.
- Beni : Japanese-American singer-songwriter and actress.
- Simon Baker: Canadian actor.
- Tango Argentino closes at Mark Hellinger Theater NYC after 198 performances
- 5th NCAA Women Basketball Championship: Texas beats Southern California 97-81.
- James F Cagney, American actor (Public Enemy, Angels With Dirty Faces, Yankee Doodle Dandy), dies at his Stanfordville, New York farm at age 86 (born 1899).
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1986 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?