Wednesday 17 April 1991
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican). In that special week of April people in US were listening to You're In Love by Wilson Phillips.
In UK The One And Only by Chesney Hawkes was in the top 5 hits.
Drop Dead Fred, directed by Ate De Jong, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1991
while Heartbeat by Danielle Steel was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 17 April 1991!
Which were the important events of 17 April 1991 ?
- Pope Anicetus (died 166)
- Saint Gerwin of Oudenburg (d. 1117)
- Saint Landricus
- Blessed Radboud of Louvain (d.1142)
- Saint Stephen Harding (d. 1134)
Famous Birthdays:17 April
- Railroad workers go on strike in the US.
- Dow Jones Industrial Average closes above 3,000 for first time (3,004.46).
- The Dow Jones Industrial Average closes above 3,000 for the first time ever, at 3,004.46.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1991 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 17 April 1991 and get them!
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?