Saturday 20 April 1991
It was Saturday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Luke Kuechly and Thomas Curtis.
In that special week of April people in US were listening to You're In Love by Wilson Phillips.
In UK The One And Only by Chesney Hawkes was in the top 5 hits.
Oscar, directed by John Landis, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1991
while Heartbeat by Danielle Steel was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Astronomers.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Eye of the Beholder II: The Legend of Darkmoon or Commander Keen: Keen Dreams.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1991.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 April 1991!
Which were the important events of 20 April 1991 ?
- USA- National High Five Day
- Blessed Oda (d. 1158)
- Saint Victor (d.303)
- Saint Marcellinus
- Ridv�n begins at sunset (Bah�'f Faith).
- Festival of Matsu, Southeast Asia (2006).
- Astrology: First day of sun sign Taurus.
- Islam - Muhammad's Birthday observed in (2004)
- April 20 (4/20) is associated with 420 (cannabis culture).
- Saint Theotimus (died 407)
- Luke Kuechly: Football Player.
- Thomas Curtis: American actor.
- Marissa King: English gymnast.
- Ondřej Kraják: Czech footballer.
- Allie Will: American tennis player.
- Les Miserables, opens at Odense Teater, Odense
- 1st non stop flight Schiphol-Flamingo airport Bonaire
- Raghib Rocket Ismael signs with Toronto Argonauts for $26.2 million
- Mark Lenzi is first diver to score 100 points on a dive (101.85).
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1991 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?