Wednesday 18 February 1931
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
It Pays to Advertise, directed by Frank Tuttle, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1931
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1931.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 February 1931!
Which were the important events of 18 February 1931 ?
- Independence Day in The Gambia (1965)
- Swraj Paul: Indian / British industrial / multi-millionaire (Caparo).
- Toni Morrison in Ohio: USA; American novelist (Tar Baby, Beloved, Song of Solomon), Nobel Prize laureate.
- Dieter Schonbach: Composer.
- Johnny Hart: American cartoonist co-created The Wizard of Id (d. 2007).
- Toni Morrison: American writer, winner of the Nobel Prize for Literature on 10/07/1993 and the Pulitzer Prize for her novel of slavery, "Beloved," in 1988.
- Milan Sufflay: Croatian politician (Born 1879).
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?