Saturday 19 January 2002
It was Saturday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of January people in US were listening to U Got It Bad by Usher.
In UK Gotta Get Thru This by Daniel Bedingfield was in the top 5 hits.
The Count of Monte Cristo, directed by Kevin Reynolds, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2002
while The Fellowship of the Ring by J.R.R. Tolkien was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Salvage Squad.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing An American Tail: Fievel's Gold Rush or Dual Hearts.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 January 2002!
Which were the important events of 19 January 2002 ?
- Confederate Heroes Day in Texas.
- Eastern and Oriental Orthodoxy ? Julian Calendar Theophany (Epiphany).
- St. Mark of Ephesus feast day .
- Bah�'f Faith ? Feast of Sult�n (Sovereignty) ? First day of the 17th month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- National Popcorn Day in United States of America, however some claim this is whatever day the Superbowl lands on.
- The unofficial National Popcorn Day
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 19 January
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 2002 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?