Monday 19 November 1990
It was Monday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Goodwin and Benedikt Schmid.
In that special week of November people in US were listening to Love Takes Time by Mariah Carey.
In UK Unchained Melody by The Righteous Brothers was in the top 5 hits.
Predator 2, directed by Stephen Hopkins, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1990
while The Plains Of Passage by Jean M. Auel was one of the best selling books.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Dangaioh or Double Dragon II.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1990.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 November 1990!
Which were the important events of 19 November 1990 ?
Famous Birthdays:19 November
- Sun Li-jen: Chinese general and politician (d. 1990).
- Greyhound files reorganization plan so they can be traded publicly.
- Iraq announces it will free all German hostages.
- Disney's Beach Club Resort hotel opens in Walt Disney World in Florida.
- Pop group Milli Vanilli are stripped of their Grammy Award because the duo did not sing at all on the Girl You Know It's True album. Session musicians had provided all the vocals.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1990 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Mariah Carey - Love Takes Time
- Alias - More Than Words Can Say
- Whitney Houston - I'm Your Baby Tonight
- Deee-Lite - Groove Is In The Heart
- Stevie B - Because I Love You (The Postman Song)
- Poison - Something To Believe In
- Bette Midler - From A Distance
- M.C. Hammer - Pray
- Tony! Toni! Tone! - Feels Good
- Candyman - Knockin' Boots
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?