Wednesday 19 October 2005
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of October people in US were listening to Gold Digger by Kanye West.
In UK Push The Button by Sugababes was in the top 5 hits.
Trädgårdsmästaren, directed by Victor Sjstrm, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2005
while A Million Little Pieces by James Fre was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Colbert Report.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Boiling Point: Road to Hell or Code Age Brawls.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 2005.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 October 2005!
Which were the important events of 19 October 2005 ?
- Niue - Constitution Day in honour of the country's independence (self-governing in free association with New Zealand) in 1974.
- Brazil - Independence Day of State of Piauf
- Albania - Mother Teresa Day.
- Also see October 19 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Roman Catholic Saints - Saints Jean de BrTbeuf, Isaac Jogues, and Companions; Saint Frideswide
- Roman festivals - Armilustrium in honor of Mars
- French Republican Calendar - Tomate (Tomato) Day, twenty-eighth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 19 October
- Corinne Levesque: wife of Quebec premier Rene Levesque (Born 1943).
- Hurricane Wilma becomes the most intense Atlantic hurricane on record with a minimum pressure of 882 mb.
- Saddam Hussein goes on trial in Baghdad for crimes against humanity.
- The Trials of Saddam Hussein begin.
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 2005 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?