Friday 21 October 2005
It was Friday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican). In that special week of October people in US were listening to Gold Digger by Kanye West.
In UK Push The Button by Sugababes was in the top 5 hits.
Trädgårdsmästaren, directed by Victor Sjstrm, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2005
while A Million Little Pieces by James Fre was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 2005.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 October 2005!
Which were the important events of 21 October 2005 ?
- Republic of China - Overseas Chinese Day
- French Republican Calendar - Tonneau (Barrel) Day, thirtieth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- In the comic novel Good Omens by Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchett, the Earth was born on this day in 4004 BC, within a quarter of an hour of 9 in the morning. This was supposedly because God liked to get things over with early.
- R.C. saints - Saint Ursula and her 11 (or 11000) virgins; Saint Hilarion
- Trafalgar Day ? celebrated throughout much of the British Empire in the 19th and early 20th Century.
- Also see October 21 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- International Day of the Nacho ? celebrated in the United States and Mexico since the early 1990s.
- Diwali in India (2006)
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 21 October
- Lyn Knight auction of Series 1890 $1000 US Treasury "Grand Watermelon" note sells for record US$1,092,500.
- The 200th Anniversary of the Battle of Trafalgar is observed, with celebrations held around the United Kingdom.
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 2005 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?