Tuesday 20 December 1921
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
A Sailor-Made Man, directed by Fred Newmeyer, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1921.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 December 1921!
Which were the important events of 20 December 1921 ?
- R.C. Saints - Saint Dominic of Silos
- Also see December 20 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- The first All Faiths Day was celebrated in 2003 in Canandaigua, New York.
- André Tuilier: French Hellenist scholar and expert and head of the library of the Sorbonne from 1971 to 1986.
- John Guthrie: American military, four-star general who served as Commanding General, U.S.
- George Hill: American film director, highly successful as a master of nostalgia and credited with returning a straight narrative form to films.
- Hans Hartwig von Beseler: German general (Born 1850).
- AL votes to return to best-of-7 World Series, while NL votes best-of-9 Judge Kenesaw Mountain Landis casts deciding vote for best-of-7
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1921 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Beale Street Blues - Marion Harris
- Say It with Music - Ben Selvin & His Orchestra
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?