Tuesday 20 December 1921
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
A Sailor-Made Man, directed by Fred Newmeyer, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 December 1921!
Which were the important events of 20 December 1921 ?
- R.C. Saints - Saint Dominic of Silos
- Also see December 20 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- The first All Faiths Day was celebrated in 2003 in Canandaigua, New York.
- André Tuilier: French Hellenist scholar and expert and head of the library of the Sorbonne from 1971 to 1986.
- John Guthrie: American military, four-star general who served as Commanding General, U.S.
- George Hill: American film director, highly successful as a master of nostalgia and credited with returning a straight narrative form to films.
- Hans Hartwig von Beseler: German general (Born 1850).
- AL votes to return to best-of-7 World Series, while NL votes best-of-9 Judge Kenesaw Mountain Landis casts deciding vote for best-of-7
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1921 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Beale Street Blues - Marion Harris
- Say It with Music - Ben Selvin & His Orchestra
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in December 1921?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 20 December 1921 and get them!