Wednesday 28 December 1921
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Der Sinn des Lebens, directed by Friedrich Burau, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 December 1921!
Which were the important events of 28 December 1921 ?
- The third day of Christmas in Western Christianity.
- Calendar of Saints - Feast of the Holy Innocents, a.k.a. Childermas, commemorating the Massacre of the Innocents on order of king Herod the Great. In Spain and Latin American countries the festival is celebrated in a manner similar to April Fool's Day.
- Nelson Burbrink: American baseball player, a right-handed catcher who appeared in 58 games with the St. Louis Cardinals between 5 June and 21 September 1955.
- Johnny Otis: American musician.
- Eddy Doorenbos: Dutch vocalist / pianist / guitarist.
- Philippe De Gaulle: French military and noted family, a Rear-Admiral, the son of Charles de Gaulle.
- de Gaulle: Paris 15?me Military man.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1921 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Saturday - Nora Bayes
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in December 1921?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 28 December 1921 and get them!