Thursday 21 July 1910
It was Thursday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Curtis Bartholomew .
Hercules and the Big Stick, directed by mile Cohl, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 July 1910!
Which were the important events of 21 July 1910 ?
- St. Zoticus
- St. Victor of Marseilles
- St. Barhadbesciabus
- St. Arbogastus
- Catholic - the feasts of at least 5 saints: St. Praxedes
- Singapore: Racial Harmony Day
- Guam: Liberation Day (1944)
- Bolivia: Martyrs' Day
- Belgium: National holiday (1831 - inauguration of LTopold I, first king of the Belgians)
- Curtis Bartholomew: American astrologer, a student of Carl Payne Tobey in 1958.
- Johan Peter Selmer: Composer, dies at 66.
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1910 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Popular Medley No. 4 - Arthur Pryor's Band
- Popular Medley No. 2 - Arthur Pryor's Band
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
What news were making the headlines those days in July 1910?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?