Thursday 21 July 1910
It was Thursday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Hercules and the Big Stick, directed by mile Cohl, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 July 1910!
Which were the important events of 21 July 1910 ?
- St. Zoticus
- St. Victor of Marseilles
- St. Barhadbesciabus
- St. Arbogastus
- Catholic - the feasts of at least 5 saints: St. Praxedes
- Singapore: Racial Harmony Day
- Guam: Liberation Day (1944)
- Bolivia: Martyrs' Day
- Belgium: National holiday (1831 - inauguration of LTopold I, first king of the Belgians)
- Curtis Bartholomew: American astrologer, a student of Carl Payne Tobey in 1958.
- Johan Peter Selmer: Composer, dies at 66.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1910 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Popular Medley No. 4 - Arthur Pryor's Band
- Popular Medley No. 2 - Arthur Pryor's Band
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in July 1910?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?