Monday 4 July 1910
It was Monday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Hercules and the Big Stick, directed by mile Cohl, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1910.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 July 1910!
Which were the important events of 4 July 1910 ?
- Filipino-American Friendship Day
- In astronomy, the approximate date of Earth's aphelion.
- United States and Denmark - Independence Day (1776)
- de MIMERAND Henry Rancourt: Cernoy-en-Berry Military man.
- Guy Lazorthes: Toulouse physician.
- Francis D Foley: US Lieutenant Admiral (WWII, Guadalcanal).
- William T "Champion Jack" Dupree: US boxer / slaughterhouse pianist.
- Robert Merton: American sociologist and scholar (d. 2003).
- Gloria Stuart: Actress (Rose-Titanic) / founder (Screen actors Guild)
- Peter McIntyre: New Zealand artist, appointed his nation’s official war artist in January 1941. His work was exhibited in Europe and New Zealand, and reproduced in numerous magazines. Through exposure in the New Zealand Listener he became a household name.
- Jack Johnson KOs James J Jeffries in 15 for heavyweight boxing title
- African-American boxer Jack Johnson knocks out white boxer Jim Jeffries in a heavyweight boxing match sparking race riots across the United States.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1910 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Casey Jones - Billy Murray & American Quartet
- Moonlight in Jungle Land - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
- Cubanola Glide - Prince's Orchestra
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in July 1910?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?