Monday 21 May 1984
It was Monday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Marnie Schulenburg and Jon Beavers.
In that special week of May people in US were listening to Let's Hear It For The Boy by Deniece Williams.
In UK The Reflex by Duran Duran was in the top 5 hits.
Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom, directed by Steven Spielberg, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1984
while The Aquitaine Progression by Robert Ludlum was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Six Centuries of Verse.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Enchanted Scepters or Janitor Joe.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 May 1984!
Which were the important events of 21 May 1984 ?
- Saint Constantine the Great
- Saints Constantine and Helena
- Saint Mireille
- Saint Charles-EugFne de Mazenod
- Dia de la Afrocolombianidad marks the abolition of slavery in Colombia.
- Navy Day (Dfa de las Glorias Navales) in Chile.
- Saint Goderik
- Marnie Schulenburg: American actress, she plays Alison Stewart in the soap opera, "As the World Turns.
- Jon Beavers: TV Actor.
- Lorena Ayala: Dutch/Spanish model.
- Brandon Fields: American football player.
- Sara Goller: German beach volleyball player.
- Atari introduces the Atari 7800 ProSystem video game system. It features higher resolution graphics than the Atari 5200, optional keyboard to make it a home computer, and compatibility with Atari 2600 cartridges. Price is US$149.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 21 May 1984
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1984 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Deniece Williams - Let's Hear It For The Boy
- Lionel Richie - Hello
- Cyndi Lauper - Time After Time
- Phil Collins - Against All Odds (Take A Look At Me Now)
- Steve Perry - Oh Sherrie
- Julio Iglesias - To All The Girls I've Loved Before
- Duran Duran - The Reflex
- Night Ranger - Sister Christian
- Irene Cara - Breakdance
- Thompson Twins - Hold Me Now
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?