Tuesday 21 May 1985
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Frustaci Septuplets and Alexander Dale Oen.
In that special week of May people in US were listening to Everything She Wants (Remix) by Wham!.
In UK 19 by Paul Hardcastle was in the top 5 hits.
Brewster's Millions, directed by Walter Hill, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1985
while Thinner by Richard Bachman was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Henderson Kids.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Alcazar: The Forgotten Fortress or Frankie Goes to Hollywood.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1985.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 May 1985!
Which were the important events of 21 May 1985 ?
- Saint Constantine the Great
- Saints Constantine and Helena
- Saint Mireille
- Saint Charles-EugFne de Mazenod
- Dia de la Afrocolombianidad marks the abolition of slavery in Colombia.
- Navy Day (Dfa de las Glorias Navales) in Chile.
- Saint Goderik
- Frustaci Septuplets: California, United States -- Patricia Frustaci gives birth to 7.
- Alexander Dale Oen: Norwegian swimmer.
- Marco Carta: Italian pop singer who has sold more than 245,000 albums and 60,000 singles.
- Mark Cavendish: British road cyclist sprinter born in Man Isle, he won 2 stages in the Tour de France 2013, 5 stages in 2010, and a total of 26 between 2008 and 2015.
- Kano : English rapper producer and actor.
- Mutya Buena: English singer-songwriter (Sugababes and Mutya Keisha Siobhan)
- Alexander Oen: Norwegian swimmer (d. 2012)
- Isa Guha: English cricketer
- Lucie Hradecká: Czech tennis player
- Dušan Kuciak: Slovak footballer
- Marie McCray: American porn actress and model
- Andrew Miller: American baseball player
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1985 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Wham! - Everything She Wants (Remix)
- Simple Minds - Don't You (Forget About Me)
- Tears For Fears - Everybody Wants To Rule The World
- Harold Faltermeyer - Axel F
- Sade - Smooth Operator
- Madonna - Crazy For You
- Murray Head - One Night In Bangkok
- Billy Ocean - Suddenly
- The Power Station - Some Like It Hot
- Howard Jones - Things Can Only Get Better
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?