Tuesday 22 November 1983
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican). In that special week of November people in US were listening to All Night Long (All Night) by Lionel Richie.
In UK Uptown Girl by Billy Joel was in the top 5 hits.
Terms of Endearment, directed by James L. Brooks, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1983
while Pet Sematary by Stephen King was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 November 1983!
Which were the important events of 22 November 1983 ?
- R.C. Saints - Feast of Saint Cecilia
- Also see November 22 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Lebanon - Independence Day (from France, 1943)
- Family Day begins in 2005
- Astrology: usually the first day of sun sign Sagittarius
- Sei Ashina: Japanese actress.
- Corey Beaulieu: American guitarist and songwriter (Trivium).
- Peter Ramage: English footballer.
- Edmundo Vieira: Portuguese singer, one of four members of the band D'ZRT.
- Charmaine Warren: Reality Star.
- Tyler Hilton: American singer and actor
- Michael Conrad: actor (Hill Street Blues), dies of cancer at age 58.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1983 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Paul McCartney - Say Say Say
- Lionel Richie - All Night Long (All Night)
- Kenny Rogers - Islands In The Stream
- Daryl Hall & John Oates - Say It Isn't So
- Billy Joel - Uptown Girl
- Quiet Riot - Cum On Feel The Noize
- Pat Benatar - Love Is A Battlefield
- Huey Lewis & The News - Heart And Soul
- John Cougar Mellencamp - Crumblin' Down
- Michael Jackson - P.Y.T. (Pretty Young Thing)
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 22 November 1983 and get them!
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?