Sunday 23 June 2002
It was Sunday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Aaliyah Rose .
In that special week of June people in US were listening to Foolish by Ashanti.
In UK Without Me by Eminem was in the top 5 hits.
Mr. Deeds, directed by Steven Brill, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2002
while Face the Fire by Nora Roberts was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Studio A Entertainment.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Battle Raper: Hyper Realaction or Castleween.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 June 2002!
Which were the important events of 23 June 2002 ?
- J??i (L?go) - Latvia
- Saint Jonas Day - Lithuania
- The Happiest day of the year is June 23 according to a recent study completed by the Cardiff University in Cardiff, Wales (a part of the Russell Group of British universities). 
- National holiday - Luxembourg
- Midsummer's Eve, Christianized the eve of the feast of Saint John the Baptist, is celebrated in much of Northern Europe and the British Islands
- Victory Day - Estonia
- Father's Day - Poland
- Pedro 'El Rockero' Alcazar: Panamanian boxer (Born 1975).
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 2002 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?