Thursday 23 March 1995
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic). In that special week of March people in US were listening to Take A Bow by Madonna.
In UK Think Twice by Celine Dion was in the top 5 hits.
I Am Cuba, directed by Mijail Kalatozov, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1995
while Op-Center by Created by Tom Clancy, Steve Pieczenik was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1995.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 March 1995!
Which were the important events of 23 March 1995 ?
- Saint Rebecca (d.1914)
- Roman Empire - Tubilustrium was held in honor of Mars.
- Ancient Latvia - Lieldienas held in honor of Mara and other pagan goddesses.
- Pakistan - National Day (Republic Day).
- Saint Turibius of Mongrovejo (died 1606)
- Saint Ethelwald
- Saint Victorian
- Roman Empire - The fifth and final day of Quinquatria, held in honor of Minerva.
- Kevin Kauber: Estonian footballer.
- Jan Lisiecki: Canadian pianist.
- Ozan Tufan: Turkish footballer.
- Breaunna Womack: Pop Singer.
- TheDuckVoice : YouTube Star.
- Paige Danielle: YouTube Star
- Ripley L Ingram: Singer, dies at 65.
- Robert Turner: winner of first All-American Soap Box Derby, dies at age 72.
- Russell Reading Braddon: author, dies at age 74.
- Alan Barton: English singer and guitarist (Black Lace and Smokie) (d. 1995).
- Irving Shulman: author/screenwriter, dies at age 81.
- How To Succeed in Business... opens at R Rodgers NYC for 548 performances
- Dollar equals 88.41 yen (record)
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1995 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?