Monday 29 April 1907
It was Monday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 April 1907!
Which were the important events of 29 April 1907 ?
- Saint Robert Blessed Robrecht Gruuthuuse (d.1157)
- Saint Hugh of Cluny
- International Dance Day.
- Japan (public holiday since 1927, traditionally the start of the Golden Week holiday period.) The Emperor's Birthday (1927-1988. Holiday of Emperor Hirohito's birthday until his death in 1989).
- Greenery Day (1989-2006).
- Sh?wa Day (2007 - Day of Showa period, which is reigned by Emperor Hirohito)
- Roman Empire - second day of the Floralia in honor of Flora.
- Bah�'f Faith - The ninth day of the Festival of Ridv�n.
- Saint Catherine of Siena
- Saint Wilfred the Younger
- Saint Peter of Verona
- Giambattista Bietti: Italy Scientist.
- Tino Rossi: French singer and actor.
- Fred Zinnemann Vienna Austria: movie director (From Here to Eternity, Day of the Jackal, Julia).
- Fred Zinnemann: Austrian-born American director (High Noon (1952), From here to Eternity (1953), Oklahoma (1955), A Man for all Seasons (1966), The Day of the Jackal (1973), Five Days one Summer (1982)), at age 69 of a heart attack (born 1907).
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1907 ?
Top #5 songs in the USA
- Whistle It - Ada Jones & Billy Murray & Frank Stanley
- Sombody's Waiting for You - Frank Stanley
- The Motor March - Vess Ossman
- Flanagan's Troubles in a Restaraunt - Steve Porter
- Manhattan Beach March - Prince's Orchestra
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in April 1907?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 29 April 1907 and get them!