Tuesday 29 May 1923
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Richard Worsley and Earl of.
The White Rose, directed by D.W. Griffith, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1923
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 May 1923!
Which were the important events of 29 May 1923 ?
- Nigeria: Democracy Day.
- Saint Theodosia
- Bah�'f Faith: Ascension of Bah�'u'llah.
- United Kingdom: Oak Apple Day.
- Venezuela: Tree Day.
- Saint Erwin
- Saint Maximinus of Trier
- Argentina: Army Day.
- Blessed Adhemar
- Richard Worsley: Quarter master General.
- Earl of: Morley; Lord Lieutenant (Devon).
- Bernard Clavel: French radio/tv writer, pacifist, artist, painter, critic, wrote numerous plays for radio & tv; contributes to reviews on arts & pacifist journals, married once, three children.
- John Parker: 6th Earl of Morley English colonel and politician Lord Lieutenant of Devon.
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1923 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Dreamy Melody - Art Landry & His Orchestra
- Saw Mill River Road - Isham Jones & His Orchestra
- You Know You Belong to Somebody Else (So Why Don't You Leave Me Alone) - Henry Burr
- Underneath the Mellow Moon - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?