Monday 29 May 1922
It was Monday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include John Heerbecq and Raymond Plank.
The Phantom Carriage, directed by Victor Sjstrm, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1922
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 May 1922!
Which were the important events of 29 May 1922 ?
- Nigeria: Democracy Day.
- Saint Theodosia
- Bah�'f Faith: Ascension of Bah�'u'llah.
- United Kingdom: Oak Apple Day.
- Venezuela: Tree Day.
- Saint Erwin
- Saint Maximinus of Trier
- Argentina: Army Day.
- Blessed Adhemar
- John Heerbecq: Church commissioner.
- Raymond Plank: American economist and CEO of Apache, an energy company handling oil and gas.
- Iannis Xenakis: Braila, Romania -- Composer / architect / mathematician.
- Jevgeni B Vachtangov Armenian/Russian actor/director: dies at age 39.
- US Supreme Court rules organized baseball is a sport and not a business and thus not subject to antitrust laws.
- Ecuador becomes independent.
- British Liberal MP Horatio Bottomley is jailed for seven years for fraud.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 29 May 1922
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1922 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Play That Song of India Again - Charles Harrison
- Virginia Blues - Van & Schenck
- Angel Child - Ben Selvin & His Orchestra
- Georgia - Peerless Quartet
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?