Sunday 31 December 1905
It was Sunday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Primi calori, directed by Arturo Ambrosio, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1905
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1905.
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 31 December 1905!
Which were the important events of 31 December 1905 ?
- New Year's Eve on the Gregorian Calendar.
- Helen Prince: American astronomer and academic (d. 2002).
- Jule Styne: England, United Kingdom -- Songwriter / composer (1954 Academy Award, 1968 Tony).
- Louis Cler: France sport Champion.
- Guy Mollett: French Socialist politician.
- Arrelia : Brazilian clown, the most famous of his country and one of the all-time greatest.
- Alexander Popov: Russian physicist and academic (d. 1906).
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1905 ?
Top #6 songs in the USA
- The Message of the Old Church Bell - Byron G. Harlan
- The Irish Girl I Love - Billy Murray
- In My Merry Oldsmobile - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
- O Come, All Ye Faithful - Peerless Quartet (Columbia Male Quartet)
- Courtship of Barney and Eileen - Len Spencer & Ada Jones
- Billy Golden - Turkey in the Straw
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in December 1905?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?