Monday 31 December 1906
It was Monday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Belles of Killarney, directed by Arthur Melbourne Cooper, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1906
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1906.
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 31 December 1906!
Which were the important events of 31 December 1906 ?
- New Year's Eve on the Gregorian Calendar.
- Erna Bogen: Hungary -- Foils (1932 Olympics - Bronze Medalist).
- French / British / Italian treaty concerning rights on Abyssinia
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1906 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Jimmie and Maggie at the Ball Game - Len Spencer & Ada Jones
- The Moon Has His Eyes on You - Ada Jones
- Would You Leave Your Happy Home for Me? - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in December 1906?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?