Monday 1 July 2019US date format: 7/1/2019, UK date format: 1/7/2019
It was Monday, under the sign of Cancer (see birth chart on July 1, 2019). The US president was Donald John Trump (Republican).
Into the Ashes, directed by Aaron Harvey, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2019
On TV people were watching Broken Mirror.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
You can also have a look at July 01 across the years.
What the sky looked like on 1 July 2019
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 1 July 2019!
Which were the important events of 1 July 2019 ?
- Canada Day (formerly Dominion Day) - national holiday of Canada. Moving Day in the province of QuTbec
- 1899 - Indiana Jones's birthday.
- In Bulgaria, there is a tradition called July Morning dating from the hippy period in 1980s and maybe as far back as the 1970s. Young (and not so young) people from all over the country travel (often hitchhike) to the Black Sea coast to meet the first sun rays on the 1st of July. Naturally Uriah Heep's July Morning is the main refrain. Although the tradition is linked to the hippy movement in America, it is still popular in Bulgaria. Strangely, it seems that there is no such tradition in other
- Surinam Keti Koti (Breaking of Chains) Day of Liberty; On July 1, 1863 slavery was abolished.
- Memorial Day in the province of Newfoundland and Labrador.
- Hong Kong Special Administrative Region Establishment Day.
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 01 July
Birth chart on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
b'Businesses had plenty of reasons to worry in the first half \xe2\x80\x94 from slowing economic growth to geopolitical tensions \xe2\x80\x94 but they looked beyond those factors to strike big deals at a record pace.' [..]
b'Sliding demand and rising costs could jeopardize commercial whaling in Japan, which restarted Monday after a hiatus of more than 30 years.' [..]