Wednesday 2 March 2016
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Barack Obama (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Prince Oscar Carl Olof .
The Witch, directed by Robert Eggers, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2016
while Find Her by Lisa Gardner was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Steve the Intern.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade or Total War: Warhammer.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 March 2016!
Which were the important events of 2 March 2016 ?
- Blessed Charles the Good, Count of Flanders (+Bruges 1127)
- saint Jovinus
- Saint Abdalon
- Church of England - Saint Chad's Day.
- Texas Independence Day (1836).
- Bah�'f Faith - Beginning of the Fast (sunrise to sunset fast for 19 days).
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of 'Al� (Loftiness) - First day of the 19th month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 2 March 2016
Bundesliga 1Football (Germany)
- Bayern Munich - Mainz : 1 - 2
- Darmstadt - Dortmund : 0 - 2
- Hertha - Ein Frankfurt : 2 - 0
- Hoffenheim - Augsburg : 2 - 1
Bundesliga 2Football (Germany)
- Bielefeld - Freiburg : 1 - 4
- Frankfurt FSV - Duisburg : 3 - 3
- RB Leipzig - Heidenheim : 3 - 1
La Liga Primera DivisionFootball (Spain)
- Ath Bilbao - La Coruna : 4 - 1
- Celta - Villarreal : 0 - 0
- Levante - Real Madrid : 1 - 3
- Malaga - Valencia : 1 - 2
Premier LeagueUK Soccer
- Arsenal - Swansea : 1 - 2
- Celtic - Dundee : 0 - 0
- Dundee United - Aberdeen : 0 - 1
- Liverpool - Man City : 3 - 0
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?