Wednesday March 02, 2016
US date format: 3/2/2016, UK date format: 2/3/2016
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Pisces (see birth chart on March 2, 2016). The US president was Barack Obama (Democrat), the UK Prime Minister was David Cameron (Conservative).
Famous people born on this day include Prince Oscar Carl Olof .
In that special week of March people in US were listening to Work by Rihanna Featuring Drake.
Everybody Wants Some!!, directed by Richard Linklater, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2016
On TV people were watching The Story of God with Morgan Freeman.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Lego Marvel's Avengers or Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of March 02, 2016?
- Blessed Charles the Good, Count of Flanders (+Bruges 1127)
- saint Jovinus
- Saint Abdalon
- Church of England - Saint Chad's Day.
- See more
- One Chinese national is killed and three others injured in a possible militant attack on a Chinese-invested company in Laos, the official Xinhua News Agency reports. (Reuters)
- Israeli–Palestinian conflict: Two Palestinian teenagers, from the nearby village of Qaryout, got into a Jewish settlement and stabbed an Israeli settler at his home in the Eli settlement near Nablus in the occupied West Bank. They were stopped and killed by the army. The injured settler was taken to a hospital. (Reuters)(AFP via i24news)
- Two Palestinian teenagers, from the nearby village of Qaryout, got into a Jewish settlement and stabbed an Israeli settler at his home in the Eli settlement near Nablus in the occupied West Bank. They were stopped and killed by the army. The injured settler was taken to a hospital. (Reuters)(AFP via i24news)
- Spillover of the Syrian Civil War: Jordan says an overnight raid on an ISIL cell in the city of Irbid has left seven militants and one security officer dead, with five others injured. Those killed were planning to blow up civilian and military targets in the country, according to the General Intelligence Directorate (GID). (BBC)
- See more
- Prince Oscar Carl Olof : Prince Oscar, Duke of Skåne is the...
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 02, 2016?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 R&B songs
Sport Games on March 02, 2016
Bundesliga 1Football (Germany)
- Bayern Munich - Mainz : 1 - 2
- Darmstadt - Dortmund : 0 - 2
- Hertha - Ein Frankfurt : 2 - 0
- Hoffenheim - Augsburg : 2 - 1
- Leverkusen - Werder Bremen : 1 - 4
Bundesliga 2Football (Germany)
- Bielefeld - Freiburg : 1 - 4
- Frankfurt FSV - Duisburg : 3 - 3
- RB Leipzig - Heidenheim : 3 - 1
La Liga Primera DivisionFootball (Spain)
- Ath Bilbao - La Coruna : 4 - 1
- Celta - Villarreal : 0 - 0
- Levante - Real Madrid : 1 - 3
- Malaga - Valencia : 1 - 2
- Sevilla - Eibar : 1 - 0
Premier LeagueUK Soccer
- Arsenal - Swansea : 1 - 2
- Celtic - Dundee : 0 - 0
- Dundee United - Aberdeen : 0 - 1
- Liverpool - Man City : 3 - 0
- Man United - Watford : 1 - 0
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Days to next March 02If March 02, 2016 is your birthday you're 4 years, 5 months, 3 days old and you'll celebrate your next birthday in 6 months, 25 days.
What videogames would you be playing back in the days?
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- A Conversation With Paul L. Whalen Vivian Marino 30-Minute Interview with Paul L Whalen, partner of New York-based Robert A M Stern Architects. [..]
- A Taunt From Dimon That Wells Fargo Would Be Reckless to Heed A move into investment banking could help Wells Fargo grow globally, but it would push the lender deeper into businesses it does not know well. [..]
- See all financial news of March 02, 2016
- ExxonMobil XOM: opens at $80.95
- Apple AAPL: opens at $100.51
- Microsoft MSFT: opens at $52.41
- General Electric GE: opens at $29.78
- International Business Machines IBM: opens at $133.70
- 1 USD = 0.9197 EUR
- 1 USD = 113.6 JPY
- 1 USD = 0.7103 GBP
- 1 USD = 1.3724 AUD
- 1 USD = 1.3427 CAD