Tuesday February 02, 2016
US date format: 2/2/2016, UK date format: 2/2/2016
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aquarius (see birth chart on February 2, 2016). The US president was Barack Obama (Democrat), the UK Prime Minister was David Cameron (Conservative).
In that special week of February people in US were listening to Sorry by Justin Bieber.
Race, directed by Stephen Hopkins, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2016
On TV people were watching Kaleidoscope.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Battlefleet Gothic: Armada or Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of February 02, 2016?
- Ancient Latvia - Veja Diena observed.
- St. Adelbald
- Catholicism - Candlemas, The Presentation of the Lord, The Purification of the Blessed Virgin Mary, World Day for Consecrated Life (also February 3 in the United States).
- United States and Canada - Groundhog Day.
- See more
- War in Afghanistan (2001–present), Military intervention against ISIL: U.S. airstrikes in eastern Afghanistan hit an ISIS radio station and kill 29 militants. (CNN)
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 02, 2016?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 R&B songs
Sport Games on February 02, 2016
Serie AItalian Football
- Sassuolo - Roma : 0 - 2
Division 2Football (France)
- Ajaccio - Nimes : 2 - 0
- Auxerre - Evian Thonon Gaillard : 3 - 1
- Bourg Peronnas - Tours : 0 - 2
- Creteil - Sochaux : 1 - 1
- Dijon - Valenciennes : 1 - 0
Le ChampionnatFootball (France)
- Monaco - Bastia : 2 - 0
- Montpellier - Marseille : 0 - 1
ChampionshipFootball (United Kingdom)
- Derby - Preston : 0 - 0
- Ipswich - Reading : 2 - 1
- Sheffield Weds - Burnley : 1 - 1
- Wolves - Bolton : 2 - 2
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
What videogames would you be playing back in the days?
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- ExxonMobil XOM: opens at $74.19
- Apple AAPL: opens at $95.42
- Microsoft MSFT: opens at $54.17
- General Electric GE: opens at $28.27
- International Business Machines IBM: opens at $123.67
- 1 USD = 0.9151 EUR
- 1 USD = 119.743 JPY
- 1 USD = 0.6939 GBP
- 1 USD = 1.4231 AUD
- 1 USD = 1.4047 CAD