Thursday 17 March 2016, St. Patrick's Day
It was Thursday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Barack Obama (Democratic).
The Bronze, directed by Bryan Buckley, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2016
On TV people were watching Tum Kon Piya.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Mario & Sonic at the Rio 2016 Olympic Games or Lego Worlds.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 17 March 2016!
Which were the important events of 17 March 2016 ?
- Ancient Rome - the second day of the Bacchanalia in honor of Bacchus
- Ancient Rome - the Liberalia in honor of Liber
- St. Agricola
- St. Joseph of Arimathea
- Feast day of St Patrick: a public holiday in Ireland (National feast) and Montserrat, widely celebrated in North America and worldwide (see St. Patrick's Day)
- Ancient Latvia - Kustonu Diena (return of the larks) observed
- Boston, Massachusetts - Evacuation Day
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 17 March
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?