Thursday November 03, 1994
US date format: 11/3/1994, UK date format: 3/11/1994
It was Thursday, under the sign of Scorpio (see birth chart on November 3, 1994). The US president was Bill Clinton (Democrat), the UK Prime Minister was Sir John Major (Conservative), Pope St John Paul II was leading the Catholic Church.
In that special week of November people in US were listening to I'll Make Love To You by Boyz II Men.
In UK Baby Come Back by Pato Banton was in the top 5 hits.
Interview with the Vampire: The Vampire Chronicles, directed by Neil Jordan, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1994
while Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil by John Berendt was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Rosa Roth.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Commander Blood or Cosmic Carnage.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of November 03, 1994?
- St. Pirmin
- Japan - Culture Day (post 1946), Emperors Birthday (pre 1946)
- St. Winifred
- Also see November 3 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- See more
- Atlantis 13 launched
- Dutch and British astronomers find spiral nebula Dwingeloo 1
- Space shuttle STS-66 (Atlantis 13), launches
- Susan Smith who claimed her 2 kids were carjacked arrested for murder
- See more
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 03, 1994?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #5 songs in the UK
Top #10 R&B songs
- Brandy - I Wanna Be Down
- Ini Kamoze - Here Comes The Hotstepper (From "Ready To Wear")
- Barry White - Practice What You Preach
- Boyz II Men - I'll Make Love To You
- B.M.U. (Black Men United) - U Will Know (From "Jason's Lyric")
- Aaliyah - At Your Best (You Are Love)
- BLACKstreet - Before I Let You Go
- Anita Baker - Body & Soul
- Craig Mack - Flava In Ya Ear
- Immature - Never Lie
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Days to next November 03If November 03, 1994 is your birthday you're 25 years, 10 months, 21 days old and you'll celebrate your next birthday in 1 month, 10 days.
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks?
Unlimited books on any devices, try your first month free
What videogames would you be playing back in the days?