Wednesday 29 October 1941
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on October 29, 1941). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Karen Breschi and George Davies.
Suspicion, directed by Alfred Hitchcock, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1941
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 29 October 1941
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 October 1941!
Which were the important events of 29 October 1941 ?
- St. Terence of Metz
- Turkey - Republic Day (1923)
- Anglican Church - James Hannington
- St. Zenobius
- St. Theodore
- St. Bond
- Saint Colman of Kilmacduagh
- St. Maximillian
- St. Donatus of Corfu
- St. Anne
- St. Abraham of Rostov
- R.C. Saints - October 29th is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: Saint Narcissus of Jerusalem, Diwali in 1989.
- Douai Martyrs
- St. Elfleda
- St. Hyacinth
- St. Ida of Leeuw
- St. John of Autun
- Karen Breschi: American artist, a sculptor and sculpture instructor.
- George Davies: English fashion designer.
- Paul Tyler: Baron Tyler English politician.
- Harvey Hendrick: American baseball player (Born 1897).
- Holocaust: In the Kaunas Ghetto over 10,000 Jews are shot by German occupiers at the Ninth Fort, a massacre known as the ''Great Action''.