Friday 18 November 1994
It was Friday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Braden Barrie .
In that special week of November people in US were listening to I'll Make Love To You by Boyz II Men.
In UK Baby Come Back by Pato Banton was in the top 5 hits.
Junior, directed by Ivan Reitman, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1994
while Crossing the Threshold of Hope by His Holiness John Paul II was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Otvorena vrata.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing A.S.P. Air Strike Patrol Desert Fighter or Dark Legions.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 November 1994!
Which were the important events of 18 November 1994 ?
- Latvia - Independence Day (1918)
- Also see November 18 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- R.C. Saints - Dedication of the Basilicas of Saints Peter and Paul ; Saint Rose Philippine Duchesne ; also St Mawes, St Odo of Cluny, St Romanus of Antioch
- Venezuela - Feast of the Virgen de Chiquinquir�, also known as la Chinita, in the western state of Zulia
- Roman festivals - day 1 Dios dedicated to the sun god by emperor Licinius
- Oman - National Holiday
- Star Trek VII - Generations, premieres
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 18 November 1994
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1994 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?