Friday 4 April 2008
It was Friday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of April people in US were listening to Bleeding Love by Leona Lewis.
In UK Mercy by Duffy was in the top 5 hits.
The Voyeur, directed by Tinto Brass, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2008
while Common Wealth by Jeffrey D. Sachs was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Los simuladores.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Bratz Super Babiezzzz or BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 April 2008!
Which were the important events of 4 April 2008 ?
- Blessed Alice (d. 1105)
- Saint Hildebert of Ghent (died 752)
- Lesotho - Heroes' Day
- Taiwan and Hong Kong - Children's Day
- United States - Bonza Bottler Day.
- World Rat Day
- Saint Isidore of Seville, patron saint of the internauts
- International Day for Landmine Awareness and Assistance
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 04 April
- Francis Tucker: South African race car driver (d. 2008).
- Former commander of the rebel Kosovo Liberation Army during the 1998–99 war Ramush Haradinaj is acquitted of war crimes charges by the International Criminal Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia. (AP via ''The International Herald Tribune'')
- United States airline Skybus announces that it will be shutting down Saturday and cancels all flights. (''Columbus Dispatch'')
- The United States Department of State renews the contract of Blackwater Worldwide to provide security in Iraq despite a number of ongoing investigations. (ABC News)
- A suicide bomb attack kills three policemen and a civilian in southern Afghanistan. (AP via Google News)
- The luxury yacht Le Ponant is seized by pirates off the Somalian coast. (BBC)
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 2008 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 4 April 2008
Jupiler LeagueFootball (Belgium)
- Gent - St Truiden : 2 - 3
Bundesliga 1Football (Germany)
- Duisburg - Cottbus : 0 - 1
Bundesliga 2Football (Germany)
- Greuther Furth - Munich 1860 : 3 - 1
- Kaiserslautern - Hoffenheim : 0 - 2
- Koblenz - Offenbach : 1 - 1
Division 2Football (France)
- Brest - Guingamp : 1 - 1
- Chateauroux - Amiens : 1 - 1
- Clermont - Montpellier : 3 - 2
- Gueugnon - Boulogne : 0 - 1
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?