Wednesday 4 September 2002
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Brandon Rowland .
In that special week of September people in US were listening to Dilemma by Nelly.
In UK Colourblind by Darius was in the top 5 hits.
City of God, directed by Fernando Meirelles, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2002
while Red Rabbit by Tom Clanc was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Still Game.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Combat Flight Simulator 3: Battle for Europe or Digimon Tamers: Battle Spirit Ver. 1.5.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 September 2002!
Which were the important events of 4 September 2002 ?
- Vlado Perlemuter: Lithuanian-French pianist and educator (d. 2002).
- Argentina defeated the United States, 87–80, at the World Basketball Championships in Indianapolis, Indiana. It was the first loss ever in international play for a United States team containing National Basketball Association players.
- The Oakland Athletics baseball team won their 20th consecutive game, an American League record.
- Laura Diaz joined rival KCBS-TV after leaving KABC-TV, where she worked for 18 years.
- Glenn Tilton joined United Airlines as President, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer.
- More than 100 heads of state took part in UN world summit on sustainable development, during which the Bush administration was widely criticized for its environmental policies.
- President Bush said he would seek congressional approval for any military move on Iraq. He also promised to consult with allies, some of whom were opposed to his ampquotregime changeampquot plan.
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 2002 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 4 September 2002
Division 2Football (France)
- Beauvais - Istres : 2 - 0
- Caen - Clermont : 1 - 1
- Chateauroux - Gueugnon : 2 - 1
- Creteil - Amiens : 1 - 1
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?