Monday 9 September 2002
It was Monday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Elliott Stephanopolis .
In that special week of September people in US were listening to Dilemma by Nelly.
In UK The Tide Is High (Get The Feeling) by Atomic Kitten was in the top 5 hits.
City of God, directed by Fernando Meirelles, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2002
while A Love Of My Own by E. Lynn Harris was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Still Game.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Circus Maximus: Chariot Wars or Eisei Meijin VI.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 9 September 2002!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the important events of 9 September 2002 ?
- North Korea - Republic Day (1948)
- Eastern Orthodoxy - Synaxis of the Theopatores Joachim and Anna
- California - Admission Day (to commemorate the state's admission to the USA)
- Japan - Chrysanthemum Day (Kiku no Sekku)
- Tajikistan - Independence Day (from USSR, 1991)
- Elliott Stephanopolis: American noted family, the daughter of George Stephanopolis and his wife Alexandra.
- Judit Polgár beats Garry Kasparov at a game of speed chess.
- Martin Strel is swimming to his final destination of the Gulf of Mexico.
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 2002 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?