Sunday 4 August 2002
It was Sunday, under the sign of Leo (see planets position on August 4, 2002). The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of August people in US were listening to Hot In Herre by Nelly.
In UK The Logical Song by Scooter was in the top 5 hits.
Possession, directed by Neil LaBute, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2002
while The Right Words At The Right Time by Marlo Thomas was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching CNNNN: Chaser Non-Stop News Network.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing EOE: Eve of Extinction or SpongeBob SquarePants: Revenge of the Flying Dutchman.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 4 August 2002
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 August 2002!
Which were the important events of 4 August 2002 ?
- Ancient Egypt - Jubilation of the Heart of Re
- El Salvador - Transfiguration Bank Holiday
- Cook Islands - Constitution Day (celebrations begin on the last Friday in July and last up to 2 weeks.)
- Burkina Faso - Anniversary of the Revolution
- St. Luanus/Lugid
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 3 saints: St. Saint John Vianney, the patron saint of priests
- St. Dominic
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 04 August
- Soham murders: 10 year old school girls Jessica Chapman and Holly Wells go missing from the town of Soham, Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom.
- Israeli-Palestinian conflict: A Palestinian suicide bombing claims nine lives, near Safed there is a shooting attack in Jerusalem, claiming 2 there is an attack upon a settler family, killing the parents. Not all of the victims of these attacks were Israeli Jews some were Israeli Arabs and Druze.
- The water parasite Cryptosporidium was discovered in drinking water as a result of the 2002 Glasgow floods.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
What news were making the headlines those days in August 2002?
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 2002 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 R&B songs
- Nelly - Hot In Herre
- I Need A Girl (Part Two) - P. Diddy & Ginuwine Featuring Loon, Mario Winans & Tammy Ruggeri
- Down 4 U - Irv Gotti Presents The Inc. Featuring Ja Rule, Ashanti, Charli Baltimore & Vita
- N.O.R.E. - Nothin'
- Mario - Just A Friend 2002
- Ashanti - Happy
- Oh Boy - Cam'Ron Featuring Juelz Santana
- Musiq - halfcrazy
- Nelly Featuring Kelly Rowland - Dilemma
- Big Tymers - Still Fly
Top #10 Latin songs
- Y Tu Te Vas - Chayanne
- Pilar Montenegro - Quitame Ese Hombre
- Yo Puedo Hacer - Ricardo Montaner
- Juanes - A Dios Le Pido
- Si Tu Te Vas [Don't Say Goodbye] - Paulina Rubio
- Entra En Mi Vida - Sin Bandera
- Thalia - Tu Y Yo
- Es Por Amor - Alexandre Pires
- Angel De Amor - Mana
- El Dolor De Tu Presencia - Jennifer Pena
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?